If a color change tracks outside the litter box it will not stain the floor. PrettyLitter silica gels absorb and trap urine inside, keeping the color change internal. If any litter makes its way outside the litter box the color will stay trapped inside the granules.
Articles in this section
- Is PrettyLitter diagnostic?
- What do each of the colors mean?
- My litter changed color. What should I do?
- How long will a color change last?
- Can PrettyLitter change color, even if nothing is wrong?
- Will a color change stain my floor, if tracked outside the litter box?
- My PrettyLitter crystals have an orange or yellow tint. Is that normal?
- What is a cat UTI?
- What is Cat Kidney Disease?
- What are Cat Urine Crystals?