My cat ate PrettyLitter. What should I do?

PrettyLitter is made from silica gel which is non-toxic to humans and pets. The litter does not get absorbed by the bowel or swell in the presence of humidity.

Consuming a small amount of PrettyLitter should pass through your cat’s GI tract safely. Encouraging them to drink plenty of water will help the crystals move through their system if consumed.

While it’s safe to ingest, it is not recommended, of course. Ingesting large amounts of ANY type of litter is never good, so monitoring and managing your kitty’s habits is always a staple of good pet parenting.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful