PrettyLitter is safe for declawed cats. PrettyLitter is made of fine granules of crystal silica gels, with a very soft-on-paws texture that cats love! If your cat was declawed within the last 7 days, we'd recommend consulting with your veterinarian before using PrettyLitter during recovery.
Articles in this section
- Is PrettyLitter diagnostic?
- What do each of the colors mean?
- My litter changed color. What should I do?
- How long will a color change last?
- Can PrettyLitter change color, even if nothing is wrong?
- Will a color change stain my floor, if tracked outside the litter box?
- My PrettyLitter crystals have an orange or yellow tint. Is that normal?
- What is a cat UTI?
- What is Cat Kidney Disease?
- What are Cat Urine Crystals?