Used litter or cat waste should always be disposed of into the trash, and never flushed down the toilet. Not only is it hard on our sewage piping and waste filtration systems, but also cat waste can sometimes harbor harmful bacteria and parasites that can cause health issues for humans and animals when exposed to our waterways or edible crops.
Articles in this section
- How good is PrettyLitter with odor control?
- How do I transition my cat to PrettyLitter?
- How do I use PrettyLitter?
- How long does PrettyLitter last?
- How many bags of PrettyLitter do I need?
- What size cat can use PrettyLitter?
- What size litter box should I use with PrettyLitter?
- Can PrettyLitter be used for multi-cat households?
- Can PrettyLitter be used for rabbits or other animals?
- Can PrettyLitter be used with other litters?